WordSquares is a word game created by Jasper Holton and Melissa Romeo. You can play this game for free in your web browser here. WordSquares is also available as an ad-free Android app which you can download by pressing the button below.
How to Play
The aim of the game is to complete the square starting with the first letter. Try to score higher by guessing correctly, each correct guess is 2 to 5 points and each incorrect is -1 points.
- Select a game mode by tapping one of the numbers at the top of the screen. The number is the length of the word you would like to play with.
- Select an empty square where you would like to guess a letter.
- Tap a letter from the bottom of the screen to guess that letter.
- Continue guessing letters until you have completed the square.
- Tap the popup at the bottom of the screen to play a new square, or select a new game mode, a number, at the top of the screen.
- To give up and try a new square, tap the refresh button to the right of the numbers.
Have fun, and good luck!